January 8, 2009

My First Post!!

Well, after months of anonymously stalking other blogs, I have decided to dive in and make myself known in the blogging community. My name is Stacy and I am a runner/triathlete who is just trying to enjoy this journey called life. I have traveled a long and unconventional road to get to where I am at today but it has really made me appreciate my health and happiness. I am married to a wonderful and sexy man. He is a personal trainer and the reason that I smile every day. I work a boring desk job that pays the bills but I dream of opening my own bakery someday. Over the next few months I plan on sharing a bit more of my journey to health which has brought me from the depths of depression and eating disorders to crossing the finish line at Ironman Florida with a huge smile on my face. I am looking forward to sharing my life and adventures with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment