February 26, 2009

The Anatomy Of A Picture
















I am a very lucky woman to have a fun and loving husband. Tonight was one of those nights when we were both just so tired and worn out from our day, that most of our conversations didn't even make sense. We were struggling to finish up a few things and throw some dinner on the table (leftovers and peanut butter toast in case you were wondering) when one of us decided that it was VERY important to take a picture of the two of us. Let me just say for the record that the "one of us" was not me! Anyways, as you can see from the photographic evidence, we just couldn't seem to take a picture that both of us were happy with. Every time I thought he looked good, I hated my picture and vice versa. Oh well, at least we had a moment to have some fun together and I also got a few smooches out of it! You can't go wrong with that! Have a wonderful night and make sure you take a moment to laugh with someone you love.

2 comments:

  1. thats funny pictuers make all the tiny things you do come to life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly believe that it is the tiny things in life that make it worth living!

    ReplyDelete