February 10, 2009

A Little Eye Candy aka My Husband







I think that it is time for me to introduce my wonderful husband to all of you. I have to say that I am a very lucky woman because as sexy as my husband is on the outside, he is even more incredible on the inside. He is a personal trainer with a passion to help people achieve their fitness goals. I am spoiled rotten by my husband. He cooks, he cleans, he is the laundry master, he opens doors for me, he keeps my car filled with gas, he lets me watch all of the chick flicks and reality shows that I want and most importantly, he remembers to kiss me when I get home from work. I feel like I hit the jackpot when this man fell in love with me and I am excited to have the rest of my life to love him back.

2 comments:

  1. your husband is hot!!! ur a lucky woman.love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I think the husband might be commenting!

    ReplyDelete