March 5, 2009

Chocolate and Peanut Butter For Dinner


Last night my sexy man and I made a pancake feast that was fit for a king. We made huge fluffy pancakes and then topped them off with peanut butter and chocolate syrup. This is the kind of meal that you dream about eating when you are a kid and I have to admit that it is awesome being an adult and actually making this your dinner. The pancakes were from the cookbook How It All Vegan which is a great little cookbook that I stole from my sister years ago. I definitely recommend having a fun dinner like this every once in awhile because it definitely puts a smile on your face. (Pictures are courtesy of the hubby!)


2 comments:

  1. Pancakes look delicious!!! Is their a particular brand of pancake mix that works better or you would recommend ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have any recommendations for a pancake mix because I have never used one before. Pancakes are pretty easy to make from scratch and I have always made them that way. I am sure there are plenty of great mixes out there though. DOes anyone else have a recommendation?

    ReplyDelete