March 10, 2009

Fishy Pasta


Last night for dinner, I tried out a new recipe for Tuna Putanesca. I found the recipe on Rachael Ray's website and thought that it looked pretty good because I love tuna and I love pasta. Unfortunately, I do not love this recipe. Maybe I did something wrong but the flavor just seemed a little bit off. It was a combination of tuna, olives, capers, tomatoes, lemon, garlic and red pepper which sounds to me like a winning combination. I also added some spinach that needed to be used up so maybe that is what threw the recipe off. Me and my silly additions. Anyway, if you want to try out the recipe it is available on the Food Network website. If your attempt turns out well, let me know and maybe I will give this one another try...maybe not though. At least it looked pretty!



1 comment:

  1. Thats so cool i always wanted to tri peoples food they make on t.v I am going to try it

    ReplyDelete