March 17, 2009

Lane Pizzeria




I love having quick pizza dinners on a work night. I had a lot of errands to run after work and a ton of baking to do this evening so I knew that dinner was going to be a quickie. I just love quickies! As soon as I got home, I sliced up some fresh pineapple and red, green, yellow and orange bell peppers. I put all of the fruit and veggies in the oven at 350 degrees to roast for a little while. While they were cooking, I grabbed a Great Grains pizza crust and some leftover marinara sauce and prepared them for the veggies. I topped the crust with the roasted veggies, fruit and some mozzarella. I baked the pizza for about 12 minutes while the veggies were steaming and ta da...dinner is served. It was such a delicious and easy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment