March 5, 2009

Mid Day Munching

Hi guys! Just thought that I would pop in and give you an update on what I have been munching on today. Here goes...

Mid Morning Snack - Carrots and Cucumbers with Hummus and 12oz. water


Lunch - Leftover Pancakes Topped with Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jelly and an Apple ( I have a yogurt to eat as well but the pancakes filled me up so I am saving it for later.) Also, I had some more water.




In just a few minutes I am going to have a cup of coffee and some sort of snack. I haven't decided what I want to have yet but I am sure it will be delicious. I have coffee every afternoon around 2:30 to give me a little push through the afternoon. I am aware that I am dependent on caffeine and I don't like it but at this point I am not planning on changing the situation anytime soon. Maybe when I get more than 5-6 hours of sleep a night I will consider fixing this little issue. Until then, I am a devoted Starbucks junkie!
Hope you are all having a wonderful afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment