March 31, 2009

Not Quite Ready



I started my day off with a workout as usual. I had very ambitious goals to attempt some speed work this morning but my legs were not having it. I think they need another week of easy runs before we move back into the hard stuff. I did manage to finish about 8 easy miles this morning with a couple of quick intervals thrown in but it was not at all the workout I had planned on. After my run, I did a quick boot camp style mix of push ups, jumping jacks, lunges, core stuff and plyometrics. It was fun and intense and made me smile. I finished my workout with a long stretch and the same stupid physical therapy exercises that I have been doing forever. I am getting a little bit tired of being faithful with the physical therapy crap and still having pain in my hip. I am starting to think that I am just going to have to learn to live with the pain and that really sucks. I have been debating a trip to the doctor for a second opinion but I am not convinced that I should do that. Decisions, decisions!


I completely forgot to take pictures of any of my food today because I was starving and ate it all before I remembered the camera. I have made a promise to myself that I will take a picture of everything I eat tomorrow. I guess we will see if I can do it! Ha ha!


Here are the eats so far:


Breakfast: Dark Chocolate Protein Bar, trail mix and an apple with lots of coffee as usual.


Mid Morning Snack: cucumbers and carrots


Lunch: Dr. Praeger's Tex Mex burger with an orange


Afternoon Snack: Yogurt, almonds and coffee


I am sure there will be some other snack thrown in here before dinner tonight because I always get hungry in the late afternoon. We usually don't eat dinner until about 8:00 and I am absolutely starving way before then.


Ta Ta for now!




1 comment:

  1. Hope your hip feels better, Happy tr8ls.

    ReplyDelete