March 31, 2009

Salmon And A Stroll

I had such a wonderful evening with the hubby. We both made it home from work at a decent hour and had a wonderful salmon dinner. We fixed some salmon burgers that I picked up at Trader Joe's last week and ate them on fresh, warm pita bread. We also had some steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. It was such a delicious and easy dinner. (I stole the picture of the pita from google because I lost the picture I took. This picture really doesn't look anything like what we had but at least it is a pita!)


After dinner we went for a little stroll around the neighborhood. It was so nice to walk and chat with my sexy man. I love to walk in the evening and let the stress of the day melt away. We walked until the sun went down and then went home for some dessert. It was such a lovely evening.

Before the hubby got home, I did about an hour of core, push ups and physical therapy exercises. I also tried out Yoga for Triathletes from Yoga is Yummy. It was such a nice stretch. I will definitely be using that video again.

I am so happy that Monday has come to an end. I had a good day but it is nice to be one step closer to the weekend. Four more days to go!

1 comment:

  1. Great lil yoga w-out That Yoga is yummy lil videos are cool. I could put just about anything in the pita just luv em

    ReplyDelete