March 12, 2009

Salmon + Burger = Delicious


Last night was a busy night at the Lane house with much drama and lots of work. I was exhausted by the time we sat down to dinner but my mood immediately perked up when I tasted dinner. I made salmon burgers for dinner last night and they were absolutely delicious. Here is the quick and easy recipe...


Stacy's Salmon Burgers
1 can salmon
1/2 cup. bread crumbs
1/4 cup BBQ sauce
2 egg whites
Garlic and Pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together and shape into four patties. Bake on a well greased baking sheet for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Enjoy!

These were so easy and delicious. After dinner, I asked my sexy man what he thought of the new recipe and he was shocked to find out that I had made the burgers at home. He thought that I bought them from Whole Foods in a box. Well, to me that is quite the compliment! I hope you try this recipe and enjoy it as much as we did. By the way, we also had okra with this meal but I was in a hurry to eat and forgot to take a picture. I am sure you know what okra looks like but if not then I apologize profusely. : )

1 comment:

  1. Snow day #2 lets have a manutory snow day so we can 3dayweekend it!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete