March 13, 2009

Too Much On The To Do List



Whew! I can tell you right now that this is going to be a quick and kind of strange post. Today has been super busy and I have so many things to still finish. How does this happen? I am going to give you a quick rundown and a promise that I will be back soon with all sort of exciting things to talk about.


Workout
Run - 6.25 miles (easy)
Core - 30 minutes
Push Ups - 100
Stretch/PTX - 15 minutes
Today's workout was a nice relaxing way to finish up a tough week of training. My body feels great and I am excited about my long run tomorrow.

Eats
Breakfast - Okay, I should have totally taken a picture of this because it was AWESOME but I was too busy stuffing my face to think about pictures. My wonderful sister made me a Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cookie Larabar! That's right, you heard me right! She is just too cool for words! It tasted like a really indulgent peanut butter cup and it was so fun to eat it for breakfast. (Thanks again Mel! You are absolutely amazing!) I also had an apple and a bunch of coffee. Its alright, I know you are jealous. I would be too! : )
Mid Morning Snack - 1/4 cup trail mix and a few cucumber slices
Lunch - Odwalla Bar, baby carrots and an apple. I also had an apple flavored Izze drink that my sexy man bought for me. We had a meeting to go to during lunch and he brought the drinks.
Afternoon Snack - Coffee and a banana. I might have a yogurt too if I get really hungry.
Dinner - I haven't had dinner yet but sweet potatoes are on the menu. We will probably end up having a huge plate of sweet potato fries with ketchup which sounds delicious right now.

Other than that my day has just been work, work, work. I am so happy that the weekend is right around the corner because I need a few days to catch up on sleep and regain a bit of my sanity. Weekends are so wonderful! Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. love the picture busy bee. Good luck w/ PROJECT NAP.

    ReplyDelete