March 4, 2009

Wednesdays Wonderful Workout


Today started off with a fabulous morning workout. The gym was actually open when I showed up which is a huge plus! I jumped right on the treadmill as soon as I arrived and ran a nice easy 6 miles. It was a good run but my hip was acting up a little bit. I slipped on the ice yesterday evening when I was getting out of my car and somehow I was able to maintain my balance in my stilettos but in doing so I slammed my hip into the corner of the car door. It hurt so bad and now I have a nice little bump and bruise on my left hip. It was a little bit tender while I was running but it wasn't unbearable. I put a bunch of Bio Freeze on my hip before bed last night and I am sure that helped out a lot. Anyway, after my run I did a pretty intense core workout and quickly knocked out 75 push ups. At 6:00 I hurried over to yoga class and did a nice relaxing yoga flex class. It was just what my body was craving this morning. We worked on side plank and dolphin today which was a lot of fun. I really enjoy the strength poses because they challenge me to focus. I am hoping to squeeze in some more yoga this evening but I am not sure I will have time. My sexy man and I have plans to watch Lost and eat pancakes which sounds like a perfect Wednesday evening to me. I have been craving pancakes for weeks now and for some reason I just haven't gotten around to making them. It should be a really fun and carb filled evening.


I have a question for my readers out there...you are out there right? : ) What would you like to see more of in this blog? What interests you? Leave me some comments and suggestions on how I can make this blog more reader friendly. Thanks in advance for the help!

4 comments:

  1. Hi I linked your blog from the MBBC list. I noticed that your points were the highest of the ones already entered. Crazy! I figured you must be a runner or an athlete.

    I just started reading your blog, but from what I read it seem pretty interesting. but just from this quick glimpse....I'd love to read more details on your workouts/food. Those two topics always seem to interest people. They never fail.

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog & look forward to it daily I would like to hear more of your workout/food ideas plus the pictires are neat also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is great, I would also love to hear more about food ideas/thoughts or recipes....anything regarding running/exercise is always an interest as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the suggestions in regard to the blog. I have no problem talking about workouts and food because those are things that I love. Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete