April 24, 2009

Did I Miss Spring?

The weather here in Richmond is supposed to be in the 90's this weekend. I am not sure where the warm days of spring wandered off to. I think we are jumping right into summer. It is more than okay with me though. I absolutely love hot weather and I am already looking forward to a great weekend of running and cycling. If I am feeling super adventurous I may even try my first open water swim of the season. Oh man, I am just super excited about winter finally being over.

I really don't have a whole lot to write about today because all I have been doing over the past couple of days is work, work, work. Trust me, you don't want me to talk about that because it is all sort of boring. Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for my job but I doubt anyone would be fascinated by my career.





I did have a wonderful time this morning at Coffee Club. Mel brought a huge fruit salad with mangoes, strawberries, pineapple and grapes. It was absolutely delicious and went perfectly with my huge thermos of coffee. We ate our fruit salad on the cutest little Tiki plates and gossiped the morning away. It was the perfect start to the day.


I am in the process of thinking up a fun adventure for the weekend. My Sexy Man and I have a few things planned but I think we need a burst of fun in our lives. Any ideas?

In blog news, I have a few exciting things coming next week. Make sure you check back soon to find out what the buzz is all about.

I realized this morning that I have completely slacked off on my thankful list this week. I want to make sure that I am staying positive and grateful for the blessings in my life so without further ado...

Today I Am Thankful For:
-a fabulous fruit salad
-beautiful weather
-my space heater (my office is freezing without it!)
-the weekend
-a Mother-In-Law who makes me feel special and loved
-the hope that the future brings

Have a wonderful weekend. I will chat with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment