April 3, 2009

Finally Friday! Fantastic!


That title is horrible but honestly, its the best I could come up with today! I am definitely not feeling the creativity thing today. I am just ready for the weekend!

I woke up this morning and went to the gym, as usual, for a nice easy Friday morning workout. I usually try to keep my workout super easy on Friday so that I am well rested for all of my weekend adventures. My sexy man and I have some great runs and bike rides planned for the weekend. I have also been informed that I will be doing the electric slide and the macarena at a wedding we are going to but I am going to do everything I can to get out of the dancing. I am not a very good dancer...at all. I don't want to be a distraction from the bride and the groom on their big day! Ha ha! Anyway, my workout this morning was 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the step mill. Then I did about 45 minutes of core work, push ups and of course, all of my physical therapy exercises. It was a quick and easy session and I am feeling great!

After the gym, it was coffee time with my amazing sister. We went to our favorite Starbucks and had a great time chatting and eating breakfast. I brought a Super protein Odwalla bar and some fresh pineapple to go along with my coffee. It was a fabulous way to start the day.

My lunch post is going to be another lunch box picture. These have just been so easy for me to do this week and I am all about easy!
Eats for the day:
-Super Protein Odwalla bar (breakfast)
-pineapple (breakfast)
-vitamins
-trail mix
-apple
-jalapeno hummus
-pita bread
-carrots and cucumbers
-1/2 a mango
My sister brought me some Barbara's Bakery fig bars as well and I can promise you that those will be eaten very soon. I absolutely love those cookies! It should be another delicious day!
Yay for the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hey....I love your new blog and i really miss you guys!! I hope to see you soon. Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does your trail mix consist of ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. those two are 2 peas in a pod cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jon! Great to hear from you. Hope life is treating you well.

    The trail mix I eat really just depends on what we have in our pantry. I have a little 1/4 cup tupperware that I fill with a random mix of dried fruit, nuts, seeds and whatever else looks good. I am a snacker and trail mix is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete