April 8, 2009

I AM A WINNER!!!


Guess what? I WON!!


Let me back up a little bit. Last month Chandra over at Chandra's Shenanigans had a contest called the March Booty Buster Challenge. The contest required the participants to keep track of their workouts, water intake, fruits and veggies and other things. I was able to rack up enough points to win the contest and that just makes me so happy. I am not a super competitive person but I love to be challenged so this was a lot of fun for me. Yay!


Go check out Chandra's blog. She has such a fun, sweet, enthusiastic and real outlook on life.


See you later alligator!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! It's always a great feeling to win something...did you get a prize ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I did win a prize but I am not sure what it is yet. I will let you guys know as soon as I recieve it. : )

    ReplyDelete