April 17, 2009

It's A Beautiful Day

Good morning! I am feeling so happy and excited about the weekend. My sexy man and I have some great plans in the works and I know we are going to have a blast. I just love that sexy man of mine. Anyway, this is going to be a super short post because my camera is still not working and I don't really have any pictures or anything for you. I can tell you about a few fun things that have happened in the last few hours though.
First of all, I went to a fabulous yoga class last night. It was semi challenging and just what I needed after a long day of work. I really feel so much better after yoga both physically and emotionally. I have been very consistent with it over the last few months and I can really tell a difference in my body and in my mind. Guess I better put yoga on my thankful list.
Moving on, I had a wonderful time with my sister this morning at Coffee Club. We always have a blast but this morning was especially fun. Maybe it was the beautiful sunshine or the knowledge that the weekend was coming but what ever it was, I wish I could bottle it up and keep it with me throughout the day. We were chatting and gossiping and laughing until we were both in tears. Seriously, my sister is awesome. I wish everyone could have one just like her!
Currently, my hubby is at home cleaning the house (because he is awesome like that) and I am working on planning meals for next week. Life is good! If I don't chat with you before Monday, have a wonderful weekend!

Today I am thankful for:
-yoga
-a husband who cleans
-Coffee Club
-raw breakfast cookies
-life!

1 comment:

  1. Got good plans exciting weekend ahead kees kees -theharold@juno.com---------- hubby

    ReplyDelete