April 7, 2009

My Blog Personality


I have been thinking a lot over the past couple of days about what interests me and what I like to write about. I love to train and work out and race. I like to shop and primp and prance around like a girl. I like to eat and cook and find new recipes. I like to read. I love to spend time with my sexy man and our friends. I love to nap. I like celebrity gossip and trashy TV. Hmmm...I like other things but that is all of the big stuff. So, where does that leave me? Well, the purpose of this blog is to share my life with you and give you a glimpse into what makes me who I am. I don't take pictures of all of my food every day, I don't remember to write down all of my workouts, there are plenty of other things I am interested in besides food and fitness and so now, if anyone out there is reading, you are going to be subjected to more than just meals and workouts. If I am going to give you a real glimpse into what makes me an athlete, a wife, a friend, an employee, a baker, a daughter, a sister and all of the other stuff, then I am going to have to include the things that make up my day to day life. I am still planning on telling you about my workouts and my food but it is going to be done only when the mood strikes and I feel like there is something special to tell you about. I am hoping that I will be able to keep you entertained. Let me know what you think of the new format and stick it out with me for awhile. This could be very exciting! Talk to you soon blog land!

1 comment: