April 3, 2009

Twisting and Twirling Through Thursday

Tonight I went to a great yoga class and was thoroughly stretched out. It was a great class and the emphasis was on the shoulders again just like in yesterday's class. My shoulders are definitely going to be feeling all of the extra work I have had them do this week. I really needed to go to yoga tonight to give myself a break from the stress of life. It has been a tough and exhausting week for me and I have to admit that I haven't exactly been Little Ms. Sunshine. My poor hubby has had to deal with a grumpy wife and that really sucks. I will have to think of something great to do for him this weekend to make up for all of my whining and complaining. Anyway, yoga was great and helped me to feel a lot better both physically and mentally.

After yoga I rushed home to finish up some chores around the house and also made a batch of coconut cream muffins. I love the way the house smells when I bake with coconut. It is such a sweet and tropical fragrance.

When all of the chores were done, the hubby and I had out favorite Thursday night meal of cereal and veggies. I also had a bunch of fresh pineapple for dessert. It was so sweet and delicious. I am obsessed with pineapple lately. Yummy!


Have a wonderful night!

2 comments:

  1. Where do puffins come from? maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I wonder who wrote this clever little comment. Very funny honey! : )

    ReplyDelete