May 13, 2009

Blah


Have you ever just had one of those blah days where you aren't necessarily sick or anything but you just feel sort of out of it and tired? That is the way I am feeling today and I really want to just crawl into a corner somewhere and take a nap. I had a hard time waking up this morning because I just wasn't feeling right but I forced myself to get moving and I was up and on the treadmill before I could realize what was happening. I had a very easy workout this morning because my energy levels were low. I don't want to push myself too hard this week because I have two races this weekend and I want to do well at both of them. I ran an easy five miles and used the time to just zone out on my Ipod. After my run, I changed into my yoga clothes and went to a fabulous yoga class. We had a very challenging practice this morning but it was exactly what I needed. My legs were feeling pretty tight from my speed work yesterday and they needed a good long stretch. I still have a core workout and physical therapy exercises to do later but maybe it will give me a burst of energy.


One cool thing that happened today is that I was able to try some of my new Mary's Gone Crackers.
I was sent a sample in the mail recently and was so excited to taste them. The verdict: I absolutely love these crackers. I tried the herb flavor and they had such a grainy, crunchy, wonderful flavor and texture. I will definitely be snacking on these crackers again and again and again. Do yourself a favor and go buy a box...or six! Ha ha!

I promise to be back as soon as I figure out where my energy ran off to! Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment