May 26, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

I think I will be back to regular blogging tomorrow. It has been a rough couple of days with my precious hubby but I think we are officially in the clear now. He is feeling better and I am ready to get back to my regular schedule. I have to say that nurses deserve a lot of thanks and credit for doing their job because it is not fun to take care of sick people. I didn't even have to do half of the gross things that nurses are responsible for and I was completely worn out from taking care of the hubby. I am ready for some good workouts, a few product reviews and pictures of delicious food and fun. Honestly though, look at how cute my sexy man is.

How could you not want to take care of him when he is feeling under the weather!?
See you tomorrow for my regularly scheduled blog! It feels great to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment