May 8, 2009

Stacy + Jay Robb = Protein Packed Love

As you know, last week I was sent a huge package of Jay Robb products and I have been trying to think of the best way to write a review for these amazing products. Let me just go ahead and tell you that I am a HUGE Jay Robb fan and although I tried really, really hard, I just couldn't come up with anything negative to say about these products. In my opinion, they are the best tasting protein shakes out there.

My amazing package contained:
- Jay Robb Protein Bars
-Whey Protein Shake
-Egg White Protein Shake
-Brown Rice Protein Shake
-Shaker Cup w/ Blender Ball

I have tasted all of the protein shakes and my favorite is easily the Vanilla Whey but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the taste is pretty consistent across the board. I can usually tell a huge difference in various types of protein be it whey, soy, rice, etc. but with the Jay Robb shakes the flavor and consistency is spot on no matter what your protein of choice may be. For example, I usually hate brown rice protein because it has such a weird after taste. However, my sweet hubby whipped me up the Chocolate Brown Rice Protein Shake and I literally thought he was lying when he told me which kind he made. I had to go and find the empty package in the trash can before I believed him. Two nights ago, I cheated on Jay Robb and used a little bit of another protein powder that I had in my cabinet. After about two bites of my shake, I let out a huge sigh of disgust and opened my cabinets to gaze longingly at Jay Robb and his amazing protein! Seriously guys, I don't know how else to convince you about the greatness of these shakes. I wish that I could send a sample to every one of my readers because you would be hooked for life. However, I have a feeling that my hubby would leave me if I gave away all of our Jay Robb shakes. (Okay, that is probably a bit of an exaggeration but there would be a few nasty looks and a small marital tiff!) This review is starting to get a little bit long but I haven't even mentioned the Jay Robb bars. At $3.00 a pop, I will admit that they are sort of expensive but they are worth every penny. The Jay Robb bars have the consistency of taffy with crunchy little whey krisps. They come in all sorts of delicious flavors like Fudge Brownie, Coconut Cashew and (best of all) Peanut Butter. Do yourselves a favor and go check out Jay Robb! You can find his products herehttp://www.jayrobb.com/.




No comments:

Post a Comment