May 11, 2009

Strawberry Fields!


Hello, hello! I had an absolutely marvelous day today! After a pretty quick trail run with my amazing and gorgeous sister, we met up with our men and had brunch at Ellwood Thompson's which is my favorite little health food store. We had a great time sitting outside and relaxing the morning away. After brunch, I went home to do a few chores, well, okay...I didn't really do any chores but I did think about it. I had a whole list of things on my To Do List but instead of actually doing them I took a quick shower and talked my sexy man into going out for coffee. We went to Barnes & Noble to grab some coffee and check out the latest gossip magazines. (Quick fun fact: I met my sexy man at Barnes & Noble so if I seem a little bit obsessed with it then at least I have good reason to be. He is the best thing that ever happened to me!) After reading up on all of the juicy celebrity dirt, we went to meet up with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, sister and brother-in-law for an afternoon of strawberry picking.
I absolutely love picking strawberries because they let you eat as many as you want while you pick. I guarantee that I weigh at least two or three pounds more after picking. Yummy!
We had a great time out at the farm and even took a a very bumpy ride on the hay ride.

It was a fun way to spend the afternoon and it is wonderful to have a freezer stocked with fresh strawberries . There are going to be quite a few delicious smoothies in my future. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment