July 21, 2009

Whew!

Okay, so I am not really sure where the last few days disappeared to but I feel like I was caught in a whirlwind. I did get to spend a lot of quality time with my Mom and so I suppose a few days away from the blog was a fair exchange. My Mom is back in Florida now and I am back to my regular schedule. I wish that I could have hit pause on life and work and everything else but it seems like it all decided to pile up on me instead. There is no way I will be able to do an adequate recap of the weekend so I am just going to show you some pictures, make a few quick comments and let you guys know that the weekend was full of fun, food and fitness! Hopefully I will be back to regular blogging tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed on that one though! No promises!


H and I making goofy faces while trying to decide on a plan of action. We spent a lot of the weekend trying to find fun stuff to do. There seemed to be a lack of activities in Richmond this weekend. It was strange!


H occupied his time by taking self portraits. He is just so adorable and sexy!


My Mom and her Kombucha. She is obsessed with that stuff and I just think it is nasty. I love to tease her about it!


Mom and I spent some time shopping at Stony Point Fashion Park. We had so much fun and I found a lot of cute things at Banana Republic.

We spent quite a bit of time at Caturra Cafe just sipping on coffee and reading magazines!


We ate a lot of great food this weekend including tuna steaks, roasted red potatoes and fresh cole slaw. It was fantastic...even if I do say so myself!


We also had delicious brownie sundaes with tons of fun toppings. We made the brownies with the Vega Smoothie Infusion mix and topped the sundaes with my favorite coconut milk ice cream. They were fabulous!

For real, they were delicious! I wish you all could have joined us for dessert!


I was able to try a new Frappe drink at the Ellwood Thompson's Coffee Shop. It was delicious! I definitely recommend it!


Me and my Mom...Awww!


I was able to try the other Wild Bar that the people over at Ancient Sun sent me. This one was very good as well but not as good as the Mountain Mint. I definitely would not pay $8 for this one but it made a great snack with my coffee. I actually shared the bar with my Mom and H and we all agreed that it was just okay.
Alright, so I know that my recap is pretty pathetic but that is the best I have got for you guys today. Hopefully I will be back to my witty and wonderful self tomorrow. Oh, before I forget, has anyone been watching the Tour? It is getting crazy! I think that Lance and Contador are going to end up battling it out at the end but there are a lot of strong riders in the top ten! it is getting exciting! Alright, I am gone for now but I will be back soon! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment