August 12, 2009

Mulberries and Mangoes...Oh My!


Recently, the kind people over at Kopali Organics sent me a couple of packets of dried fruit to try out. I was super excited because I am a huge dried fruit fan. When my husband met me, I literally ate pounds of dried papaya every single day and probably would have continued to do so if I thought he would be okay with having it for dinner every night. I have really tried to curb my love for dried fruit but receiving this package in the mail made me literally squeal in excitement. Kopali Organics is an awesome company that sells organic, all natural, sulfite free dried foods and they are awesome. The quality of the products I sampled were out of this world amazing. I have eaten a lot of dried mango but this was easily the best I have ever had. The mango was sweet and tasted ripe and fresh. I have never tasted a mulberry before so trying these was a whole new experience for me but I REALLY liked them. The mulberries tasted sort of like raisins but much, much better. They were chewy like a gummy bear but oh so sweet and delicious. I was so impressed with the Kopali products that I purchased a few more from my local Whole Foods. I tried the goldenberries and I think I may have found a new obsession. My poor H may just be eating goldenberries for dinner. You guys should totally check these products out if you are in to dried superfoods because they are awesome.

6 comments:

  1. So apparently we have a similar obsession, cause I think dried fruit is whats up, as well :)
    Those mangoes look good! Dried pineapple is my personal fave..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved dried fruit too! I had to get it out of my house because I started replacing all my fresh fruits with the dried. Your post makes me want to rush to the store and buy some yummy goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it Jennifer! Do it, do it, do it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! mulberries are unique but good :) must try that mango now... and i'm sure H wouldn't mind if all you ate was dried papaya, as long as you make him some more 4xb & fries :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ttfn30: You are probably right about H. He was asking for more burgers and fries last night. Luckily, I was able to distract him with some Whole Foods knock off Trix. Hey, a girl has to do what a girl has to do! : )

    ReplyDelete