August 18, 2009

World's Worst Blogger

Well if you wanted proof that you are a reader of the World's Worst Blog, then here it is!


H made me take this picture after dinner because he couldn't believe that I had forgotten to take a picture of our meal. I literally laid the camera on the table next to my fork and I still forgot to take a picture. I don't know what my problem is sometimes. Maybe I was just super hungry. Yep, let's go with that! Honestly, I was pretty hungry for dinner because right after work I went to the pool and did a fast 2000 meter swim. I am not great at swimming but I was swimming my little heart out last night. When I got out of the pool I was absolutely freezing. I am not sure what the temperature in the pool was but I was so cold that I drove home from the pool with my heater on. Okay, it was freakin 93 degrees outside and I am driving home in sweat pants with the heater on!? Something is just not right with that situation. Crazy cold pool! After the swim, I rushed home to throw together some dinner and relax with H. We made Lazy Lasagna for dinner and had some steamed broccoli on the side. It was super delicious and filling. We also had a ton of watermelon for dessert which was awesome. I just love watermelon!

Today has been awesome so far. I woke up bright and early for my regular Tuesday morning speed work. The plan for today was 12 x 400 meters, 12 x 200 meters and 6 x 100 meters with an additional two mile warm up and cool down. I also ran a recovery jog of 400 meters between each interval. It was a great run and a fun break from all of the 1200 meter repeats I have been doing lately. I ended up with 12 miles and then did a great core workout, 50 push ups and a TON of stretching.

I am riding high on a combination of endorphins and coffee right now so I am feeling pretty optimistic about the day! Tuesday should be awesome...well, except for the work part that is. Have a great one guys!

4 comments:

  1. Lazy Lasagna sounds interesting. I'd love to try it. Do you think you'll post the recipe? I just started my own blog (inspired by the lovely ladies of the food blog world!). I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think. I'm nervous!
    http://melissanibbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world Melissa. I am sure you will do a great job. The lazy lasagna recipe can be found here http://eatingtolivelovelaughtri.blogspot.com/2009/06/lazy-lasagna.html.
    Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that sign is hilarious. Best picture ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kat, please do not encourage H. He already thinks he is hilarious! : )

    ReplyDelete