October 30, 2009

How Could I Not Smile?

I woke up this morning and went to the gym as usual for a great workout. I did my typical Friday leg workout and some core work and other random stuff. It was a good solid workout and I felt pretty good...then the good stuff happened! I showered, got dressed and met these two beautiful ladies for some breakfast!

Mel, Amy and I had a great time at Coffee Club this morning and the hour just flew by. We were so busy giggling, gossiping and chatting that we completely lost track of time and had to rush to make it to work. Oops! Oh well, it was totally worth it! Mel brought us the most awesome breakfast this morning and it was absolutely delicious!


We had Cranberry Lite Perfect Food Bars and HUGE honey crisp apples with the world's greatest coffee, aka Starbucks. This breakfast totally hit the spot and made my tummy so happy. (Thanks again Mel!)

I am trying my best to make it through one more day of work because we have lots of fun planned for the weekend. My awesome brother, Billy, has a birthday tomorrow (Halloween) and my niece, Ava, has the same birthday...which is really just weird. What are the chances that two people in my family would be born on Halloween? Crazy! Anyway, we have a lot of birthday stuff going on this weekend and I am really excited about all of it. Also, I have a couple of good runs planned and H and I are planning on going to a great Boot Camp class together. Other than that, there are naps, husband loving and relaxation to look forward to and I can hardly wait! What do you guys have planned for the weekend? I am sure there will be a lot of fun Halloween stuff going on and I can't wait to hear all about it and to see pictures of all of the fun costumes. Happy Halloween guys! Be safe and have fun!

p.s. Don't forget to turn your clocks back on Saturday night!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun celebratory weekend! I'm going to a corn maize! Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankx for reminding me to turn the clocks back.Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! I'm more than a little jealous (not in a mean hateful way, just in a wish I could do it too way) that you live close enough to have coffee with your sisters weekly. Japan to Florida is way too long of a commute. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete