October 8, 2009

Time Does Fly When You Are Having Fun!



On October 9 th, five years ago, H and I promised to love each other to the end. Our marriage has definitely had its share of ups and downs but I couldn't imagine sharing my life with anyone else. H has made me a better person in every possible way and shown me just how magical love can be. I cannot wait to see what our future holds because so far it just keeps getting better and better. H and I are taking the day off to spend time together but I will be back soon with more from the exciting life of Stacy Lane!

I love you H! Happy Anniversary you sexy thing!


6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great day together and MANY more!!

    Courtney
    Adventures in Tri-ing

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary you two!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's so cute. Have a great anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE THER BEST THING THATS EVER HAPPEND TO ME I MEAN THIS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.yES,IT HAS A BOTTOM.

    ReplyDelete