November 6, 2009

Epic Blog Failure

So, I am not sure where I put my camera, I am feeling a bit under the weather and I have absolutely nothing cool to talk about. All of that combined results in a big horrible, no good, very bad post!
I think I need to do something to cheer myself up! Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we all post one funny thing about ourselves and one food that we would like to eat this weekend? That would be just swell. Here are mine:

- I am the biggest scaredy cat you will EVER meet! I get scared over all sorts of little things, including Harry Potter and episodes of Lost. One time, I was so scared on a haunted hayride that I cried and then promptly threw up. Yep, I am totally cool like that!

- I am really hoping to eat a huge bowl of chocolate peanut butter oatmeal this weekend. I have had a craving for the last two days but I just haven't gotten around to making them yet.
So there you have it! I told you mine and now it is your turn...tell me yours!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better soon :)

    -One funny thing about me is that as soon as I get home from work, I change into what my boyfriend calls my "movie dress" it's just an old cotton bikini coverup that I pull up to my chest and goes down to my knees. In the winter I wear it with leggings underneath. It's a hot look.

    -I plan on eating oats in a jar twice this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alrighty, funny thing...
    I'm a huge worrier. I worry about most things. My husband always tells me to not worry. So, I tell him if he would worry more I could worry less. He's not buying it though.

    I'm not really craving anything right now, but we're driving to the north part of the island and there's a great pizza place so maybe we'll try that.

    Feel better,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww - at least its Friday! Enjoy the weekend. Hmmm one funny thing about me- my grandfather was a HUGE NJ Giants fan and went to a lot of the games. My mom would always ask me if I saw him on tv so I thought he PLAYED for the team...until I was about 12 ;)

    ReplyDelete