December 15, 2009

It Was Bound To Happen

Hi guys! I am just stopping in really quick to let you know that I won't be posting very much between now and the New Year. There is just too much stuff going on and I need some time to clear my head and figure out what direction my life is going to take. I may post sporadically here and there if I feel inspired to do so but I can't really promise that I will be feeling any inspiration. I am crossing my fingers that the New year will bring a refreshing to my mind and some direction for my future. In case I don't get a chance to chat with you guys again before the holidays, I hope that you all have a wonderful, relaxing and joy filled time with your loved ones. Ta ta for now!

12 comments:

  1. I will be waiting on your blog to resurface.Just love it.Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lemme know if you need an ear ;) hope you and h have a wonderful holiday, and get some much needed r & r!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will miss your inspiring words and workouts! Hope everything is ok and that you are able to get through it all.
    I will need your motivation as I train for my half marathon so I hope you will still be able to stop by my blog!
    Courtney
    adventures in tri-ing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bright smile and cheerful blog will be missed but everyone needs time for R&R. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Merry Christmas and here's to an amazing 2010!

    PB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the new year brings your clarity! Have a great Holiday! We will be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope everything is ok... enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now what am i going to read at work? I will just have to bother you with e-mails. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your blogging time off. Hope you find what you're looking for :) Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your holidays and relaxation time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stacy, where ya'at??? I'm doing the Daniel Fast and hoped to see some of your great vegetarian concoctions to keep me inspired! Hope to see you back on here soon. I miss your writing...Praying for you and H. Becky in Portland

    ReplyDelete