June 24, 2010

EWWW!

So remember when I said I was going to post something every day? Well I bet you weren't expecting it to be nasty shots of my legs covered in poison ivy did you?


Aren't those pictures lovely? My legs are covered in this nasty, itchy, horrible stuff for the second time in less than a month! How did I get so lucky you may ask? Well, remember when I told you I fell during the race on Saturday? Being the talented and super cool person that I am, I picked the biggest patch of poison ivy to fall in. Ummm yeah...definitely not my brightest moment! If this trend continues throughout the summer, I recommend that you all buy stock in Benadryl Spray because I have been buying the stuff by the truckload. Well, not literally the truckload but I have bought quite a bit. In fact, I am headed back to the store right now for some more. Sigh...

1 comment:

  1. i'm a bit behind in the reading (summer is crazy!!), but i just wanted to say how great it was to see your smiling face back posting!! great job on the race :) and your workout schedule? insane. in a good way :) a wee bit jealous!

    ReplyDelete