June 30, 2010

Hmmmm...

So there are definitely days when I have no idea what to talk about on the blog. I have no pictures to share, no food to talk about and my workout this morning was nothing too exciting.

So guess what? I am going to tell you guys about a few other random things I have been into lately.


First up, I just got the new Jack Johnson CD To The Sea and I am totally all about it. I absolutely love Jack Johnson and think he is just dreamy. My sisters and I are going to see him in concert in a couple of weeks in Virginia Beach and I can hardly wait. I have been listening to the new CD on repeat so that I can sing along to all of the new stuff at the show...I will be singing loud!

I have also been killing time by watching the new show Losing It with Jillian Michaels. I have always admired Jillian but this new show makes me like her even more. She seems more real and like she has a heart but at the same time she is still so hardcore and will cuss you out without a second thought! What a lady! Anyway, if you get a chance, you should totally check out the show. It is good TV!


Finally, I am currently reading American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld and it has been surprisingly good. The story is a fictional account of the life of Laura Bush and it is fascinating. It is definitely a long book and it has taken me awhile to get through it but it is full of twists and turns and things I never expected. I have spent quite a few enjoyable hours by the pool with this book. You should totally check it out if you haven't already.

So now that you know what I have been keeping myself entertained with you can all give me some new ideas about things I should be watching, reading or listening to. I need some new stuff because my attention span is short and I will be so over all of these things very soon! Just keeping it real!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed American Wife - it is long but a great read! Not sure what kind of books you like but some good books I have read recently are The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series, The Glass Castle, and The History of Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy

    My name is Logan and I am a former client of H's from the summer of 2007 until the Fall of 2008.We have run some races before and a lot of weekend runs together and I just wanted to say how proud of you I am. You have a great blog and you are an incredible person. I read your story and I just couldn't believe it. You are an incredibly strong person and I wish you the best. I hope H is doing well. If you ever need someone to talk to just email me at lvidal22@vt.edu.

    Thanks and I wish you the best,

    Logan

    ReplyDelete