July 12, 2010

Be Back Soon...

I have a HUGE project at work and a deadline looming so I am going to be MIA for a little while. I promise to be back as soon as possible but I have to keep my priorities in line and right now all of my energy is being put into work. On the bright side, I am going to see Jack Johnson in Virginia Beach with my awesome sisters in just a few more days. I am so excited! Honestly, I think that the thought of a day at the beach, chill time with my favorite ladies and seeing Jack is going to be the only thing that gets me through the next few days. If I get a chance I will definitely pop in and say hi and catch you up on all of the interesting details of my life...until then my friends, keep living, loving and laughing!

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the craziness at work and have a fabulous time with jack ;)

    ReplyDelete