July 28, 2010

Times Are Changing

Hi guys! So, I have been thinking a lot lately and this blog is really not a reflection of where I am in my life right now. The name is all wrong, the style of writing is wrong, the information is outdated and well...it is just ALL wrong. I am going to take a brief break to figure out a new name, style, design and focus for the blog. Any thoughts or ideas that you have for me would be greatly appreciated. Until then, here are a few pictures to prove that although the blog has been on hold, my life is definitely moving forward full steam! I am having a wonderful summer and embracing all that life has to offer.






See you all soon...I promise!

3 comments:

  1. how about 'moving forward'? or 'times are changing'? or 'still living, laughing, loving and eating? I actually really like the name of your blog- it encompasses all that we try to achieve in life: love, laughter, good food and striving for a good life. It's never ending progress and a journey! Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see what you do with your blog!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics :) you're inspiring no matter the name or whatnot, so whatever name you put up or what you write matters not! have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete