September 2, 2010

Change Will Do You Good

So, as you can probably see, I have made a couple of changes to the blog. I am still not 100% sure what direction I am going to take with the content but for now my plan is to just write about stuff that interests me and stuff that makes up the story of my life...this could mean a wide range of topics. I am a complicated and eccentric person and I am surrounded by drama that you wouldn't believe. When these two scenarios are combined, well...you get a story that is a little bit crazy, filled with emotion and definitely entertaining. (Albeit sometimes in the trashy magazine or rubber necking type of way.) My plan is to see how this style of writing and content goes and then reevaluate everything in about a month. At that point I may just delete the whole blog and disappear or reinvent myself and change everything up again or hmmm...is there a third option? Is success an option? I guess we will find out together!

No comments:

Post a Comment