April 11, 2011

Introducing Amy McNeil


Where to begin?!?

I have been married for almost 8 years to a Marine. Steve has served both active duty and as a reservist and is getting out in a matter of days!!!


I am a mother of 2 crazy/precious little girls who never seem to stop or cease to amaze me.

                                 

I work for several gyms teaching group exercise classes and I love, love, love my job! I mainly teach Les Mills formats (BodyPump, BodyCombat, BodyJam, BodyAttack, and BodyStep) but I also teach Spinning and TRX suspension training.I love to push myself and others and think the only exception to my normally quite personality is when I am teaching.In fact I would say anyone who has taken one of my classes would disagree that I am a quite person! I would LOVE to get my personal training certification and explore a whole different side of the fitness industry.


As it is already obvious, I have 2 kick ass sisters and an amazing brother. I believe we all share a unique relationship and have since we were children.


I am a quite person and pretty reserved. I love hard and fully! I treasure my family and an amazing circle of friends and hold them close to my heart. I am a pretty open person so anything else you want to know, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get back to the states and try some of the Les Mills classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are ever in Richmond let me know I can get you into some!

    ReplyDelete