April 11, 2011

Introducing Stacy Lane


Allow me to reintroduce myself:

My name is Stacy and I originally started this blog all the way back in January 2009. At that time the blog went by the name Eating To Live Love Laugh Tri and was all about my adventures as a tri athlete, wife and foodie. I really enjoyed blogging and having an avenue to express myself. Life was all about training for races, loving on my husband, eating good food and smiling y way through it all. My life seemed perfect!

Then in November 2009, my life was completely turned upside down. Those of you, who followed along on my blog, were able to get a small glimpse of my story. I did my absolute best to keep up with the blog but eventually it all just became too much. I was working almost 80 hours a week, running constantly, trying to handle the emotional pain of a divorce, not taking care of myself and basically just falling apart. I don’t feel like there is any need to rehash the whole sad story but I am happy to say that things are starting to look up. Life doesn’t seem quite so dark and scary anymore. There are still a few issues that I am trying to work through and of course some days are better than others but it is definitely becoming easier to smile.

As of today, I am a single lady who is looking forward to a bright future. I still work a TON of hours, run way too much and need to figure out how to take better care of myself but I am also really excited about life and all the possibilities in front of me. I am hoping that 2011 will be the year that I am able to pursue some of my passions, dreams and goals. I am currently reevaluating every aspect of my life and there are some definite changes on the horizon. Moving, school, romance, career change, adventures and new experiences are all possibilities. I can’t wait to see how the next year unfolds and I am excited to share it all with the blog world.

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you and can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. excited to have you back with your sisters :)

    ReplyDelete