April 11, 2011

Time To Change It Up

Hmmm...so you may have noticed that the title of the blog, along with the header and well, pretty much everything has changed! After a lot of thought and some great discussions with the two best sisters ever, we have decided to turn this blog into a group project. You may be asking yourself, "Why in the world would they write a group blog?" and well, I have a few answers for you:

1.) I am really blessed to have two sisters who are amazing, accomplished, intelligent, strong, entertaining and gorgeous women. They have taught me so many wonderful things and I feel selfish keeping it all to myself. I want them to share a bit of who they are with the blog world. Trust me, you will be thanking me for this!

2.) At this point in my life, I don't really have the time or the energy to blog every day, much less multiple times a day. Rather than struggle to keep a blog going by myself, it is going to be an awesome pleasure to be blogging alongside of these two amazing women.

3.) Mel is getting ready to move to Charleston, South Carolina and Amy and I are going to miss her SO much. One way that we can stay connected is to work on this project together as a "sister friend" hobby. It will definitely make it a little more complicated to have Mel in a different location but we are pretty clever ladies and  I am certain that we can make this work.

4.) I really like the name Triple Threat...so yeah, there is that!

5.) Although the three of us share many similar qualities, we are also extremely different in a lot of ways. With all three of us sharing our lives and adventures with you, I can guarantee that there will be something for everyone. Between the three of us, we have pretty much every subject you could possibly be interested in covered (i.e. fitness, fashion, food, kids, pets, marriage, recipes, travel, school, the work place, shopping, racing, the single life, injuries, adventures, book reviews, girl talk and SO much more)...and we can totally make the rest of it up!

Anyway, I am very excited about this new endeavor and I look forward to seeing how it will all unfold. We are going to start things off by each writing a little About Me post so that you can get to know us a little bit better. Please feel free to comment away, ask questions, share this blog with friends, talk about us on twitter, post us on Facebook and of course, sending treats is always a great option as well.

Alright, let's do this thing...

3 comments: