April 23, 2011

Triple Threat Trivia - Pick A Sis

Hi guys! Want to play a game!?! This is a little Triple Threat Trivia game that we like to call Pick A Sis! We are going to list three random but true facts and all you have to do is pick which fact matches to which sister. Easy enough, right!?! Are you ready!? Let's play!!


1.) I gave myself a bad case of frost bite by over icing an injury.

2.) I have had knee surgery.

3.) I suffered a concussion after being run over by a horse and have hated horses ever since.

Alright, let's see how you guys do. Just leave your guess in the comments section. Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. I'm thinking Mel gave herself frost bite, Stacy had knee surgery and Amy was run over by a horse?? How close am I :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the game!!! Since I know the answers...I'm opting out but can't wait to see the next 3 clues.
    JSV- PB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking Stacy gave herself frostbite,Amy was run over by a horse and Mel had knee surgery??? Jon

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one has guessed correctly yet! : ) This is fun though! Keep guessing ...there just may be a prize involved if someone gets it right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok....Stacy gave herself frostbite,Mel was run over by a horse and Amy had knee surgery:) Jon

    ReplyDelete