April 13, 2011

A (Wednes)Day In The Life (Stacy)

Want to hear about my day?

This is a typical Wednesday in the wonderful world of Stacy:

3:30 am - Wake up, pull on my workout clothes and head to the gym.

4:00 am - Workout time!!!  Wednesday's are typically my easy/recovery day which is awesome! This morning I did a nice easy 7.50 miles on the treadmill, suffered through a HARD 30 minute core workout and then spent some time stretching and rolling around on the foam roller.

6:30 am - Shower, get dressed, chit chat with the locker room ladies and commute to work.

7:00 am - Work, work, work the day away! I always work through lunch and very rarely take breaks because I like to leave work as soon as possible. My meals during the work day are typically on a grab as needed basis. The only exception to this is my 2:30 pm coffee break...this is non negotiable and extremely necessary! (Sorry Amy but I am sticking with the caffeine!)

6:00 pm - Leave work and meet my brother for a run. We typically run a nice easy 3-5 miles and spend an hour or so catching up on each other's lives. It is a great way to relax after work!!

7:30 pm -  Arrive home, shower, pack my gym bag for the next day, pack my lunch and deal with random things. (i.e. errands, mail, messages, etc...)

8:30 pm - Make dinner and relax! I usually spend about 20 minutes stretching and doing some type of yoga which is followed by some much needed time in front of the TV or else frantically trying to finish my Book Club book.

10:00 pm - Write in my journal, brush my teeth, wash my face, moisturize my wrinkles away and head to my wonderful, comfortable bed!

What does your typical Wednesday look like?

3 comments:

  1. No matter how many times you say it, I can't believe you get up at 3:30 AM and still function. AND go to bed the same time I do!! You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather - I am either awesome or stupid...the jury is still out on that one! : )

    ReplyDelete