April 28, 2011

What I Do (Amy)


Just thought I would share a little bit about what I do in my group exercise classes. I will briefly summarize each of the classes I teach,  in order to give you a better idea of my workout routine. Today I am tackling Body Pump. I teach it tonight at 6:30, so why not start there!?!

What is BODY PUMP?

Body Pump is the original Barbell Class that sstrengthens your entire body! Breaking it down even more, it is a weight training class that works all of the muscle groups in just one hour with a concentration on endurance.  When done properly, Body Pump can completely fatigue the body in a way that you never imagined was possible with weights.

I love teaching Body Pump and appreciate it for so many fabulous reasons! Weight training is super important for a healthy physique, a strong body, and overall health. I  love that I can get my weight training done in an hour. For amazing results, I suggest you take this class 2-3 times a week.

When I first started taking this class, I swear, everything on my body jiggled and wiggled when I moved. Defined muscles were not a part of my body in any way, shape or form. The absolute lightest weights at the gym kicked my butt! Body Pump has given me muscles in places that I NEVER imagined I would have them. I love having defined muscles without the whole big, bulky muscle girl look and Body Pump has done that for me.

Questions? Let me know I would be more then happy to answer them!

1 comment:

  1. love body pump :) i'm sad that my gym only has a knockoff (group power), but try to make it at least once a week!

    ReplyDelete