May 6, 2011

BoBo's Oat Bars (Amy)

O.M.GOOODNESS!!! These bars are beyond delicious! I have tried three different flavors and they are all SO delicious. The chocolate flavored Oat Bar has the slightest taste of chocolate but taste more like the oatmeal cake in a Little Debbies oatmeal cream pie. The Peanut Butter Bar is a heavenly mixture of oats and peant butter and the Coconut flavor (which I am currently enjoying with a cup of coffee) is deilcious and sweet without being overly sweet.

BoBo's Oat Bars are made in Boulder, Colorado and let me tell you that they know what they are doing in Bobo's Bakery! These Oat Bars have all of the good stuff and none of the bad stuff...although you would never know it even if you were a junk food junkie. They are super moist and chewy! When I snack on one, I feel like I am totally eating something awful when I am actually consuming something extremely nutritious.

These bars are available online, at Whole Foods and locally at Ellwood Thompson's here in the Richmond area. I highly recommend them, especially if you are looking for a healthy alternative to junk food or just a delicious snack for when you are on the go! Trust me on this one!

(I recieved these bars for free from Bobo's Oat Bars but all opinions, comments and reviews are my own. I was not paid for my opinion...disclaimer, disclaimer, disclaimer...blah...blah...blah...)

2 comments: