May 7, 2011

Kopali Organics (Stacy)

Recently, the kind people over at Kopali Organics sent me a few things to sample. (consider this my FTC disclosure!) In addition to an adorable tank top (picture coming soon), I was sent a package of the Organic Supergood Superfood Mix. This trail mix is a unique assortment of goji berries, mulberries, pistachios and cacao nibs. I am a HUGE fan of mulberries and pistachios so I was very excited to try this mix. Well let me tell you, those people at Kopali are on to something great! The combination of crunchy cacao nibs, chewy goji berries, salty pistachios and crispy mulberries was like a party in my mouth! I loved every single bit of this trail mix. I ate half of the trail mix straight from the bag and the other half was used as a delicious topping for my protein shake. I love the small portable serving size, the great nutritional stats and the unique ingredients. I am definitely planning on looking for more of this great trail mix at Whole Foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment