May 16, 2011

Let's Hear It For New York... (Stacy)


On Friday I will be heading to New York City for the very first time and I couldn't be more excited! I have been dreaming of going to New York for years now and that dream is finally about to come true. I am so excited, that it is sort of hard to concentrate on work and life and everything else that is going on.

So, this is where you come in. I need help! I don't want to spend hours wandering around and wasting time. I want to do New York the right way!

- What are your favorite places in NYC?
- Where should I eat?
- What should I do?
- What is an absolute must?
- Where is the best shopping?

I need all of the tips and advice that you guys have...let's hear it!

2 comments:

  1. If it's your very first time, it's worth it to do some touristy thing like taking a ferry to Ellis island, the statue of liberty, and walking Times Square. Must do recommendation from me is: Chinatown and Little Italy. Nothing like walking the crazy streets of Chinatown with ducks and pigs hanging, with Chinese people walking real fast then ending up on the next block at Little Italy with people sitting in cafes w/ Capuccino and Canoli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ducks, pigs, cappuccino and canoli...sounds like the ingredients for some fun!

    ReplyDelete