May 15, 2011

MAGNUM ( Amy)

Nope not what you are thinking at all....I am talking about "the ice cream bar for pleasure seekers". Have you seen the commercial? A sexy young woman is all sweaty and hot and enjoying a cold delicious chocolaty treat. Well, I can safely say that this is not at all what my family looked like when they enjoyed these treats but boy oh boy, they did enjoy them!

The lovely people from Magnum sent me a coupon for a free box of their ice cream bars so while I was at the grocery store, I picked up a box of the chocolate caramel flavor for my family to try. Oh my goodness...the look on their faces said it all! Or in the words of my 4 year old, "This is the MOST delicious thing EVER mommy!" The only down side is that the box without the coupon sells for between $3-$4 dollars and only contains 3 ice cream bars. Since I have two little ice cream monsters and a hungry husband, I am thinking I am going to have to purchase another box, or maybe 2, so that I can have a shot at trying one!

No comments:

Post a Comment