May 26, 2011

This Is What I Do....BodyCombat (Amy)

BODYCOMBAT™ is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai. Supported by driving music, you strike, punch, kick and kata your way through calories to superior cardio fitness.
This is my favorite class! When I have had an awful day or someone has pissed me off! Kicking and punching my way to complete fatigue and getting phenomenal results is just the type of stress relief I love in my workouts.
BodyCombat will always hold a very special place for me as it is the first program I ever trained in. I was new to teaching and instead of easing into it with something easier, I jumped in with both feet and just went for it and I couldn't be happier I did. If you have the chance get your butt to a BodyCombat class you won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Great class no matter how old or young you are!!!

    JSV PB

    ReplyDelete