June 3, 2011

Come Buy Our Stuff (Mel)

(A shout out to all the Richmond readers)

So I am sure that all of you are well aware at this point that Stacy and I are both in the midst of moving. Somehow we both managed to end up with June 11th as our deadline to be out of our homes. So with June 11th fast approaching we are throwing a huge yard sale to try and simplify our move as much as possible. What does this mean for you? Well it means that if you are near Richmond and in need of furniture, kitchen gadgets, dishes, pictures, or maybe even a cute bag, then June 4th is your lucky day! We will be starting the yard sale early so rise and shine and come check out our collection of treasures for sale. Plus, if you have kids, Amy is throwing in some wonderful gently used kids items too. So come check us out…you know you want to! Here are all the details….

When: Saturday June 4th
Where: My house (or at least my house until June 11th)

10415 Marbleridge Ct
Richmond, VA 23236


I hope to see you there!

P.S. Stacy wants me to mention that you should feel free to bring coffee and snacks if you do stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment