June 8, 2011

Tales Of The Unemployed (Mel)

So this is what I have been missing all these years!

Beginning last Friday I did something I have only dreamed about doing since I was 15 years old. I quit my job without a single prospect of another (at least for a little while). I have officially been unemployed for two days and man I LOVE it! Of course it is not as if I am doing absolutelyy nothing, because I am in the midst of moving to South Carolina as well as helping Stacy move to Florida. But it has also freed up time for some awesome things that I never would have had time for while I was part of the workforce. Let me review so you can all be jealous…

Monday:

Woke up around 8:30 (That never happens!)

Went for a run with Stacy (We hit up a lot of our favorite running spots…Byrd park, The Nickle Bridge, Pony Pasture, Grove Ave, and Carytown)

Took a nap

Went to Amy’s Body Pump class (And Amy’s classes are always amazing!)

Ate a peach while taking a walk with absolutely gorgeous weather

Made a delicious dinner and watched The Fighter.

Tuesday:

Woke up a bit earlier and went running through University of Richmond.

Spent some time in meditation by the pond

Went to lunch with this lovely woman


Did a little bit of work, but not too much!

Went and got a manicure and pedicure followed by a delicious dinner with this lovely woman (My mother in law)


And now here I sit, typing this and enjoying the rest of the evening with Stacy. And tomorrow I get to shadow Amy! What a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment